Saturday, August 2, 2014

Organizing My Files

One thing that I always strive for is to make things easier:  "Think smarter, not harder".  I know there are a lot of people out there that use file cabinets and file folders.  The method I use, allows me to be portable and secure as well as have everything in the same place.  It also allows me to file things fast and easy.  I have 2 main binders that I use.  One is for Reading and the other is for pretty much everything else.  In the Reading binder below, I bought pocket dividers which allows me to insert each student's assessments.  Instead of labeling the divider with a name, I use a number (I can reuse these each year with no problem).







The second binder is the everything else binder.  I keep parent contact information, work samples, etc.  To make this binder easier, I use sheet protectors.  I can easily throw in a form or a work sample into the section it applies to and I'm ready to go.   





I made some cute covers this year using Instagram and Labelbox (apps).



No comments:

Post a Comment