Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Writing Workshop | Getting Setup



One day I came across a rolling bulletin board that no one wanted and it turned out to be one of the best hallway finds ever!  This year I am using it for my Writing Workshop area.  One side will be the writing process, where kids move a clothespin with their name on it through the Writing process and the other side will be our Writing project or assignment that we are working on.  I will post different items depending on what we are working on.  This way kids can refer to it for reference as they work independently.  The students also use a "Writing Workshop envelope" where they store all things Writing.  These are put in a black laundry basket I have labeled.


I purchased the 6 traits labels on TPT:  Posters  

I created the Writing Process steps, but I can not take credit for these!
I found these on Teachers Pay Teachers and I love them!  Writing Process Wheel


No comments:

Post a Comment