Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Library Setup




I honestly LOVE my library.  I finally got it to a good place last year.  I was always buying the fun bin labels, but I wanted something consistent so I made my own.   I also organize the library in the best possible way. I even try to take into consideration what bins are next to each other, so it makes a little bit of sense.  Each book has a tiny label on it (avery 8167) that matches exactly what the bin is called.   I then made up a bookcase map for each bookcase, so everyone can find out where the book goes without have to search too much.  The kids also "check out" the books writing on a card that's on the inside back cover and putting it in a container.  That lets me easily see what books kids are reading.  The students store their books in their book boxes.










No comments:

Post a Comment