Monday, August 25, 2014

Open House Bulletin Board

In direct correlation with my open house letter (see post). I wanted to incorporate what my daughter and I have been working on all summer (see instagram @abisig77).


So my brain literally hurt trying to think of a theme for my open house bulletin board.  When alas!  Out of nowhere...it came to me!

ARE YOU READY TO LEARN EVERYTHING FROM A-Z?  Beautiful!

First step..finish the alphabet book with my daughter
Next step:  start crafting.
Use the Silhouette Cameo!



I used the Silhouette Cameo to make this part of it.  I then transferred it to a canvas that I got dirt cheap at Michaels!  I used a glitter paint where I knew the letters would be that way when I peeled off the letters it would have some sparkle. 

I decided to mount the letters on some foam board.  It is actually three pieces, taped together.  I used a staple gun to tack them onto to the foam board. 


I am really happy at how everything turned out and it was all connected to my summer activities.  Open house was wonderful and it is one of my favorite nights of the year!


1 comment:

  1. Your room looks great!! I love, love, love the alphabet book you put together with your daughter!!

    ReplyDelete