Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Bulletin Boards




For the most part, my bulletin boards are done!  I plan on using my bulletin boards this year for my anchor charts, I can statements, focus wall, etc.  When the year gets going, I will post some more pictures of them in action.
I had a section on my bulletin board that was a small size, so I painted some poster paper with green chalkboard paint.  My idea was to have all the ways to stay connected on there so it could stay up all year long.  I ended up using my BRAND NEW Silhouette Cameo to print something up and then I transferred it to a piece of extra lamination.






Here you can see the "stay connected" area of the bulletin board.  I love it!

This will be my Reading Workshop Focus Wall.

Here I will put my Calendar Math and then on the door I will have my Math Focus Wall.  The door is metal, so I will be using magnet tape and sticking things up that way.  On the other wall (near the door, which is not in the photo), I have stuck up some hooks and I will be hanging my Math posters there.  

No comments:

Post a Comment