Wednesday, July 30, 2014

The Setup Continues! Supply Organization

Hello!

I was back in the classroom today for a few hours working on getting things ready for the new school year.  These 2 pictures are of the bookcase I use for my book group books and literature circle books.  Basically this is where I store my multiple copies).  I use plastic bins to expand my space and then I cover it up with a piece of fabric that ha been sewn to fit the front of the bookcase.  It takes the distraction away and it keeps it private like a closet.  One project hat I would like to work on is to inventory all of these books so I have a list at my finger tips.



The pictures below are of my supply drawers.  Last year I bought these 2 drawer crates at AC Moore (with a coupon) and then last summer I taped them, painted them, taped them again and finished.  I then made a "map" of where everything is located.  You can peek inside to see how I organized them.  The little bins are from Target's dollar section.






I'll be back shortly to show my progress.  I started working on some bulletin boards before I left today so I am hoping to finish that next.

No comments:

Post a Comment