Thursday, July 24, 2014

Open House Letter



I'm about to send out my open house letter.  In the past I've done a postcard through snapfish.  Choose a picture, type up a message, add address labels and mail out.  I liked that way but I found I needed to say a little bit more than the space that was allowed.  Now I do a simple letter with a picture (from my summer) and a question.  Last year I chose a picture from Stowe, VT and the kids had to guess where the picture was taken after I gave 5 clues.  At open house I had the picture poster sized and the students had to add their answer with a post-it note.  This summer I chose a picture of my daughter, because we worked on an ABC book.  I used instagram as my app of choice.  You can see the pics @abisig77.  I also include information about open house night, my website and other links that may be helpful.


No comments:

Post a Comment