Monday, July 21, 2014

Getting Ready....

First day in the new classroom (I moved rooms this year) and I was anxious to get in there.  The custidian even texted me to let me know everything was moved and ready to go.  For the past 4 years I've been in an "apartment" room (outside trailer)  with AC and a view, so going into school (the building) on a hot, humid July day seemed crazy to some.  Luckily my husband understands my neurotic behavior!  I wanted to get in there and empty those boxes.  I can't wait to share the final product.


Usually at the end of the school year I print my "Giant Back to School To Do List" which has been a work in progress for years.  I update it as I go along through the months of August and September and then it sits and waits in my dropbox to be printed again in May.  I have that printed and ready to go but the first thing is set up the room.

No comments:

Post a Comment