Wednesday, August 3, 2016

My Day at BrainPop

Recently, I was invited to New York City to the BrainPop headquarters to start the process of working towards my BrainPop Educator Certification.  It was an amazing experience.  It was extremely exciting to visit New York City and then to actually go inside BrainPop!  Wow!

I've been using BrainPop in my classroom for years.  Before my school purchased a district subscription, I was writing grants so I could have a classroom subscription (which I would highly recommend if you do not have BrainPop).  They are constantly updating their features and making this tool easy to work with and great for kids and teachers!  The possibilities are endless!

I have since completed all my certification requirements and am now a BrainPop Certified Educator (CBE).  It is very exciting!  This will allow me to conduct trainings for my school and also have all the benefits of a CBE, which includes a sneak peak at some new products.  I didn't take a lot of pictures while I was there but I have two good ones...


This is the original Moby!  The story of BrainPop is quite a good one.


This is directly outside BrainPop.  The entrance is where the American Flag is.  















No comments:

Post a Comment