Thursday, August 11, 2016

I LOVE my CLASSROOM! 2016-2017 School Year

I have been into this neon theme for a year or so now.  I had to move classrooms last year, so it was hard to find the time to get the room just right because I was focused on unpacking and getting things organized for the first week of school.  This year though, I simply had to put everything back into it's spot and then I was able to focus on getting everything perfect.  Open house is just around over a week away and I can not wait for the kiddos to visit.

My Silhouette was hard at work this summer!  The Dollar Tree has book covers (the sticky kind) that are neon colored.  I stocked up on those and have been using them in my Silhouette.  Cheap hack!  I took a lot of pictures so enjoy!
































I am really in love with these cute little bins that I made.  I found them at Target for $3 a piece and then I had some fun with my Silhouette Cameo (best purchase EVER).  I also love my Target cup (Silhouette enhanced!).  






No comments:

Post a Comment