Sunday, September 4, 2016

Classroom Rules Made Easy




Our school has a set of expected behaviors which are often called "RLS:  respect, location, safety".
The students have grown up knowing these rules.  We also have a classroom promise (a pledge) that we recite every morning before the pledge of allegiance.




We don't need many more rules than that.  We added in the homework part because that is an extra layer of responsibility that a fourth grader holds.  I found some great neon giant pad paper at the local teacher shop (yay Teacher's Pet in Methuen!) and it was 50% off, even better.  I couldn't wait to use it.  (I keep an extra set of Mr. Sketch markers at home so this was one of my Labor Day Weekend projects).  I am looking forward to hanging this up in the classroom.  

No comments:

Post a Comment