Sunday, February 8, 2015

Classroom Website | The Link to Communication

I find that having a classroom site to post dates, homework, printables, etc. is such a great resource and communication for parents and other teachers.  I use teacherweb.  It does cost money, but it's really easy to use, reliable, and I love that I can upload files, make background changes and other things, with ease.  One great feature is the "newsflash".  Parents can sign up their cell phone number and/or other numbers along with emails to receive important and timely news.  I usually use this as a reminders for important events or when the district has announced a "Blizzard Bag/Online Learning Day".  It takes out the confusion of what is going on.






I also link my website through our district webpages to make communication easier and less frustrating for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment